Did you know that over 90% of viewers remember vehicle wraps and that over 70% form an impression about the business based on their vehicle graphics?
All great vehicle wraps start with planning the process, which can generally be prepared in 5 easy steps.
1. Have a general idea of style: There are three basic styles of vehicle wraps; full vehicle, parital wrap and vehicle lettering and graphics. Of course their room for a lot of variation within the three categories of coverage. Will your full wrap include windows and the roof? Where will the graphics fall on your partial wrap? The coverage style of the wrap informs the design, and if you have a general idea of what you like, it can be a big help to speeding up the design process.
2. Research the wraps you like: In addition to having a particular style of wrap in mind, it also helps to do some research on existing wraps that have been completed in your industry. For example if your a landscaper; what suits your business best; a cartoon like floral look, an abstract green look or a photo-realistic garden look? Having an idea in mind, or even just knowing what you DON'T like helps us narrow down the possibilities for your vehicle design. If you can, try and send allsigns print & design a few links or photos before your consult.
3. Bring the vehicle: If at all possible, bring the vehicle to the consult. This will help us to see any potential problem areas ie rust, ridges, existing vehicle badges. Seeing these things ahead of time will allow allsigns print & design to work around them so there won't be any unpleasant surpirses come installation day. It can also help allsigns print & design get a better idea of the placement of graphics or lettering in relation to windows, door handles or other potentially disruptive design elements.
4. Bring existing branding: Your wrap most certainly will contain your existing branding, so bringing examples or artwork files with you to the inital consult would be helpful. This allows allsigns print & design to start working on a concept. Make sure that the files you provide are in vector format and hi resolution images.
5. Be a good communicator: Your vehicle wrap is going to be on your car, truck, trailer or van for the next 3-5 years. That is a long time to spend driving around in something you dislike, so its important to be open and communicative. It's okay not to like something. Still, its also important to remember that allsigns print & design have a great deal of industry experience. If you hate a particular design element, try asking why it was designed that way. There could be a perfectly good reason like avoiding the fuel cap or accommodating for curves of your vehicle.Vehicle Wrap Cleaning and Maintenance
(07) 4054 7688
Mon-Thurs 8:30am - 5:00pm, Fri 8:30am - 4:00pm
149 Newell Street, Bungalow Cairns Queensland Australia